* UPDATE - 3/29/2021 - The center is still under COVID-19 required requirements for observing, documenting, and reporting to the Health Department for any COVID-19 like symptoms. Please let us know if you have any further questions that we could answer on the pandemic as it relates to our center.
WELCOME TO OUR CHILD CARE AND EARLY LEARNING PROGRAMS!
Thank you for your interest in our program. We hope that we will be a consideration for choosing Grover Place, Inc. to care for your child(ren). Our facility offers care for children ages 2-15 years old. The following information is provided to answer questions you may have concerning the child care services we provide. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Some examples of what helps us have a great day:
1. Bring your child in and sign your child in as part of your arrival. Encourage them to place their things in cubbies and on hooks, help them with their coats and shoes if necessary, but please try to let your child show some autonomy. Give any special instructions to their teacher at this time or please make a note and place on the clipboard with the sign in sheet. Please abide by prearranged hours. If you will be running late, please call us and let us know as soon as possible.
2. Financial agreements must be kept according to the contract. Fee questions must be discussed away from the children. We can discuss these over the telephone or in my office, by appointment. PROMPT PAYMENT IS REQUIRED for continued service of child care.
3. When needed, we require you to provide insect repellent/sunscreen. Please have your child’s name on the bottle and there is an authorization form required on file for your child.
4. Welcome Lane is a private road. Customer’s use is by permission and subject to owner control. Customer’s vehicles must be parked in the parking lot on the right side of the daycare center’s driveway. The daycare center’s driveway is shared with the adjoining property owner and we do not wish to block their exit. Do not park in front of the garage doors. Do not drive on the walkway to the daycare entrance or block the walkway. A speed limit of 10 miles per hour applies to the driveway. There are other children on the adjoining property that could be in the road.
~ A top quality early education child care establishment since 1997. ~
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and we try earnestly to be available by phone during those hours. If you must leave a message we will return your call by the following business day.
***Effective 3/30/2020 : Grover Place provides essential/emergency personnel child care until further notice by the Maryland State Department of Education during the COVID-19 sheltering decree.*****
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES
We do everything humanly possible to remain open during bad weather days.
Notice of delays or closings will be provided on our telephone outgoing message and Channel 4 (NBC) and Channel 5 (FOX) news.